Friday, November 2, 2012

Flatfriends DT November Challenge

Hi there folks! It has been a while since I posted.  October was crazy for me! Moved house! Anyway, back to normal now and my craft room is looking good and very workable! So here is my November Challenge card for Flatfriends Design Team. The challenge was using Spots and Stripes, which are my favourite combination! So using papers printed from the Paper & Pen issue No. 2 from Polkadoodles CD and using my new Spellbinders die, cut a frame, edged it with some ink. Coloured my Emma Canning image with Promarkers, added a little glitter and liquid accents to the ballons.  Finishing it off with a polka dot bow and another swirly Spellbinder die. I love the colours.  I think it turned out quite well. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment