Monday, September 30, 2013

Flatfriends Challenge - Photo Inspiration



This month's challenge for Flatfriends is from a photo inspiration - colours Red and black stripes.
I chose one of Emma Canning's lovely images, I called her Santa Baby and coloured her with promarkers and Graph'it markers. Picked a black and white stripey paper matted it onto black, cut a red piece of cardstock and added a decorative edge. With the leftover stripey paper made a ribbon, added a bow and sentiment.  A really cool card I think.


2 comments:

  1. A very cool card indeed :-) I love it to bits - the design is beautiful and your colouring is stunning x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of card - I love off the wall Christmas cards - They are the greatest - black and red are great color choices -thanks for sharing at Flat Friends!

    ReplyDelete