Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year - Digi Choosday Challenge


Happy New Year Everyone.  I hope you had a lovely Christmas. I had a wonderful time spending time with all my children in the UK.  There was lots of fun and laughter throughout the week.
Drove back from the UK yesterday to Germany experiencing awful weather on the way, but made it safe and sound.  Today, I'm chilling and catching up on my Design Team Challenges I have this week.  So this is my Digi Choosday - Happy New Year challenge.  This is one of Emma Canning's December digi images available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk.  I printed her out and coloured her with my NEW Graph'it marker pens I received from my daughter Katie for Christmas! They are lush!
I then cut her out added a little glitter and matted her on to some backing papers I had in my crafty stash and added a sentiment using my ticket punch from Stampin Up. There is my card. Voila!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally, Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you had a lovely break with your family xx Another gorgeous card Sally - those Graph'it marker pens are amazing!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete