Friday, March 28, 2014

Flower Pot Card - Using Stampin Up Stamps and Punches


Oh I love this card - I have just made one for my Polkadoodles DT Challenge using their products. So I decided to use the Stampin Up Stamps and Punches that has made this card.  I love Black and White cards also. So to me this has turned out pefect.  I have made this as a Thank you card for a dear friend that is helping me at the moment.  I cut out the flowerpot using my template  and instructions that I saw on Youtube - flowerpot card.  I stamped out all the flowers and butterflies and then punched them out.  I punched out a daisy border using a Martha Stewart punch to keep the flowerpot together and added a flower and butterfly.  I then die cut a flower border and cut it in half.  I then cut a piece of white card and matted it onto black cardstock, added a Thank you sentiment at the bottom. Adhered the die cut flowery border to the side of the cards added the three flowers and then on the frongs of the flowery twine I adhered the butterflies using pinflair silicone glue, added some more butterflies to complete the flowerpot!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment