Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Flatfriends Challenge - Sentiment


Hello there, Happy April Fool day!  Today's challenge for Flatfriends is "Sentiments"  I chose this young lad, which is one of Emma Canning's designs, available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk or Etsy. I coloured him with my Graph'it markers and cut him out.  I made an easel shaped card using kraft cardstock and matted a lovely dotty paper from my crafty stash onto it.  I then added two sentiment tickets which I printed from my Dollie Daydream Goes East CD Rom. Coloured, distress and crumpled them up and popped them onto the card as a stopper.

2 comments:

  1. great male card love the image you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous - I love it to bits - thanks for the info on the tickets - they look so cool!! Hope you have a lovely weekend, Em xx

    ReplyDelete