Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Creative Moments DT Challenge - Sassy Studios


Hello, wow it is another month gone! Where does the time fly to?  I am working all hours at the moment and find it hard to craft in the evenings and at the weekends there are all the house chores to do!!! I have been making my first Christmas Cards this week though for a customer! I know, I know, Christmas cards in June!!!! It felt weird making them so early!  But about this lovely challenge for Creative Moments - I am using a lovely image by Sassy Studios - A real glamour Mum to be! 
I coloured her with my Graph'it markers, found this lush paper in my crafty stash with the word mother in many different ways and languages. I just love it.  I used my new Spellbinders frame, which is also fab and put it all together.  I really do not think it needs a sentiment, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment