Friday, November 8, 2013

Polkadoodles Challenge - Christmas Tag



Oh I loved this challenge - A Christmas Tag! Well mine isn't a small tag by any means!  It is 5x7" size!  I took some papers and embellishments from Home for Christmas CD Rom available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk  in to my Craft Artist 2 programme and made the background to the tag. Then printed out another Santa and embellishments and decoupaged them. I found a couple of wooden keys in a Home Décor store here in Germany in the bargain bin, so I took one and covered it with flitter flakes and added Santa's Magic Key.  I attached it to the tag with ribbon. I also took a sentiment from the CD rom and cut it out using a Spellbinders die, distressed the edges using pan pastels. Cute eh?

6 comments:

  1. Superb, I love that santa!! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, love the tag is is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eileen, this isn't the card I wanted to enter. It is the Mum to be card. I hope that is ok. Thanks Sally

      Delete